Sorry this post is late!
Limited Item Carts at Uptown and Downtown, as usual.
UPDATE: You can get everything BUT the 4 costumes and 4 outfits at Le Shop and Stellar Salon. Fantage just secretly put them there without announcing it xP Thanks pinkstarbritney!!
Want all these never-released
5 hairdo’s, 5 tops, 1 bottom, 4 boy and girl costumes, 4 outfits, and 4 boards for FREE??
These are NOT recolors or edits, they are actual clothes that everyone can get, if they know the cheat.
Instructions are below…
1. Make a new account. Click here to be directed to the New User page.
UPDATE: Make a boy account, and you will get boards!
2. Keep on clicking refresh until you see an avatar that you like.
3. If you remember the old “Welcoming Video”, then you’ll notice that Fantage has updated it! M and Peabody will greet you. Peabody will then go to Le Shop with you, where you will get a FREE outfit!! (Boys will get boards)
4. You will then receive a FREE costume; you can choose which one!!
5. That’s not all! Log in your newbie for the next 3 days and get MORE free stuff!
6. If you are a member, buy Cityscape Board from the Board Shop with STARS.
7. Put the Cityscape Board up for trade. Use your newbie account to offer both the costume and the outfit. Yay, now those items are yours! (If you aren’t a member, either ask a member friend to help you, or try and find the pass to the Members/Rares page)
Why this board?? Well, both the costume and outfit combined is worth 3,400 stars. After testing things out, you need to post something that is at least 2,800 for it to work. Anything lower won’t be enough. Anything higher is a waste of stars.
UPDATE: Whether you are a girl or a boy, you can still transfer the boy board prizes! Just put up something that is worth at least 1,400 stars (I tested that number), and offer the boy board. Your posted item must be a board, because that is the only thing you can trade with boys. You obviously can’t give a boy a dress LOL.
7. You should hurry, I don’t know how long this will last. Remember the free Castle Crown Hair and Board from a year ago, where you had to log into the German/French server? That didn’t last long. Click here if you don’t know what I’m talking about.
8. Make sure you don’t tell this to anyone. Just think about it. If someone doesn’t know how to get these items, then they will think it’s SUPER rare right? Then you can laugh evilly and not tell them the cheat xD
Basically, you have to either be a member or have a lot of ecoins to participate in this event, sadly…
Buy an ice skating outfit from the Limited Item Cart at Uptown or Downtown!
BUT before you buy them, you should take a look at what the prizes are!
How to Skate
Wear your ice skating outfit, and go to the rink, which is at the left side of the beach.
Just walk over to the START circle.
You do NOT have to smile, wave, jump, etc. It does it for you, so easy!
Sean will then “judge your style” (lol not really)
Don’t worry, you will always get a prize the first time…
Then 10 stars each time you do it again.
Of course, you can’t just do this over an over again to get unlimited stars. You have to wait about a minute before Sean will judge you again. But it isn’t that long, don’t worry!
Here is the list of prizes, you should look at this BEFORE you buy the costume, so you get the prize you think is the best! I bought the blue one, the board is SO COOL!
You can also view this prize list by clicking on Sean at Uptown, Downtown, or the Beach.
Wondering how these items look on you? Here’s a pic!
Limited Item cart at Downtown and Uptown, no nonmember items
Guardian items at Uptown and Downtown, still no nonmember items
ID Fone items released (not part of the event) at Uptown and Downtown
3 Mini Games
Go to the Turkey Barn first, by clicking on this guy at Downtown, right of the Star Cafe (or, you can go to Pet Town)
Click on each Turkey for a different game!
If you bought these items from the Guardian Items cart, you can activate the bonuses.
These are NOT required to earn the free prize.
How many points do you need to get the prize?
Turkey Run: 800
Cranberry Saucer: 500
Pie Maker: 600
These will pop up after the game once you have scored the minimum or higher
Click and HOLD your mouse, the turkey will fly longer. It will fall back down after about 1 second.
Do NOT jump over these pets, just stay on the ground:
If you bought the bonus, once you touch a golden bird, you will be able to ram everything out of your way for about 5 seconds
Move your mouse left and right to stack the cranberry sauce, don’t let it fall!
Follow this guide to make the pies. Just make as many pies as you can!
You MUST put the toppings in the correct order, so I have numbered them. For example, to make pumpkin pie, add crsut first, then the brown gloppy stuff xD then the whipped cream.
If you bought the bonus, once you get a BONUS crust, each filling you catch will spit out a whole pie!
Where is the secret place?
Right here! Click on it!
Make sure to click on this to get your FREE GIFT!
Also, there is a map in the back that shows the location of all the turkeys! How sneaky 😛
Where are the turkeys? How do I trap them?
Click on this button on the left of the screen to set a trap
Place your trap anywhere on the screen and wait for a turkey to walk underneath it.
If you catch a random animal (e.g. skunk, raccoon, porcupine), you will get a small prize, such as:
Just wait 20 seconds for your trap to reset, and play again!
*CHEAT#1: As we saw from the map hidden in the secret room, the turkeys will only be found at the inside Sunblock at the beach, the Cruise Ship, the Carnival, Mt. Fantage, and the Forest. Each location will have a turkey!
*CHEAT #2: Set your trap near one of these items!
If you follow these cheats, you will be GUARANTEED to catch a turkey within 2 tries.
Look, there’s a turkey!
Once you catch one, this will pop up, and it will be returned to its nest in the barn.
Try out all 5 places. You have to find 5 turkeys total.
Still not quite sure what happens after you find them all…
Chez Fantage New Stuff
Go to Sea Breeze cruise ship and go inside the restaurant. Click here for the post on how to order food
There are new waiter/waitress outfits too! Members only :[
To buy them, click on PLAY on the top right when you are inside Chez Fantage
Once you have done everything that I have posted about, you will have gotten all the stamps. Here’s the medal, for nonmembers and members, yay!
*PinkStarBritney: I expect you to post on this blog like Casey, not reblogging it from your blog, thanks.
Limited Item Cart and Costume Cart! (Uptown, Downtown). You do NOT need any costumes to participate in any activity.
Stuff to Do
1. Pumpkin Color Vote
Go to Downtown to vote for a color. I think purple is winning!
Click on VOTE, choose a number of stars, click on a color, and click DONE.
I’m not sure what the prize is, but it has to do with the pumpkin at Fantage School
2. Costume Judge
The Costume Judge is at Uptown and Downtown
Wear your rarest clothes. It does NOT have to be scary!
Costumes will get you more points. It can be a princess costume, super hero costume, food costume, animal costume… any costume, from any shop or event!
3. Go trick-or-treating!
There is a prize in EVERY shop on Fantage. Click on the Halloween object, follow the simple directions, and get the prize!
You can log out then log in again to start all over, there are some pretty cool prizes!
Click on PLAY NOW to play the game you want to play.
Limited Items at Downtown and Uptown. Member items only xP
Buy a Pinata Costume at Downtown and Uptown to play the pinata game! Nonmembers can buy the last one, it’s actually really pretty!
Just click on the cake to get your free gift, both members and nonmembers! (Located Downtown and Uptown)
Vote for Michelle’s Gift
This is NOT a waste of stars! Go to Uptown or Downtown and click on the sign.
Right now, the T-Shirt has the most votes, so click VOTE, choose an amount of stars, choose the T-Shirt, then click DONE.
You will receive the winning gift as a prize once the event is over!
Game: Cake Mania
Click on the chef Downtown or Uptown
1. Click on the matching frosting color first. For example, this cake needs chocolate frosting.
2. Add any toppings by dragging them to the right place. In this cake, sprinkles are needed and kiwis are needed on the top.
Some cake toppings can get really fancy, just drag them onto the cake in order. This cake needs pineapple first then kiwi on the top, and pineapple, then kiwi, then strawberry on the side.
Pinata Party Room
1. Buy a pinata costume (uptown/downtown)
2. When this button on the left of your screen lights up, the pinata is ready! If it is still grey, try clicking on it to see how much longer you have to wait.
3. Keep on clicking on the pinatas! The exact same as pinatas at house parties.
Help Michelle Find Her Gift
1. Click on Michael (Downtown, front of Le Shop)
2. Click on Bella (Downtown, front of Stellar Salon)
3. Click on the hairbrush (Forest, left of Bubble Bug)
4. Go back to Bella (Downtown, front of Stellar Salon)
5. Click on Gizmo. Lots of people have been asking Where is Gizmo? He is at Downtown, next to the Super Power shop
6. Go to Mt. Fantage and play Boxy, get at least 10 boxes!
7. Return to Gizmo (Downtown, right of Super Power Shop)
8. Click on Stella (Downtown, front of Stellar Salon)
9. Click on Static (Uptown, right of ID Fone Shop)
10. Click on the batteries (Castle Bridge, left)
11. Return to Static (Uptown, right of ID Fone Shop)
12. Click on Kawaii (Beach, front of Sun Block)
11. Click on Orion (Wizard’s Domain, front of Orion’s Rare Finds)
12. Play Staries (Wizard’s Domain) and score at least 300 points
13. Return to Orion (Wizard’s Domain, front of Orion’s Rare Finds)
14. Return to Kawaii (Beach, front of Sun Block)
15. Return to Stella (Downtown, front of Stellar Salon)
16. The prize is 50 stars
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!
(Click here for the Fantage Summer Games post)
I will post the locations every day!
1. Castle Bridge (right)
2. Castle Entrance (above Mouse Out)
3. Castle Entrance (left)
4. Castle Entrance (far left)
5. Inside Castle (left)
6. Uptown (front of Costume Shop)
7. Uptown (right of Hall of Fame)
8. Downtown (left of Super Power shop)
9. Downtown (under Stellar Salon)
10. Downtown (front of Top Models)
1. Mt. Fantage (left of Extreme Snowboarding)
2. Mt. Fantage (right of HELP sign)
3. Mt. Fantage (near Reporter Quiz sign)
4. Inside Castle (far left)
5. Inside Castle (right of Type Boo)
6. Creature Area (under BoBo Fish)
7. Creature Area (left of HELP sign)
8. Creature Area (left of Creature Arena entrance)
9. Uptown (front of Furniture Shop)
10. Uptown (front of ID Fone Shop)
1. Carnival (under Rocket Board)
2. Carnival (right of Rocket Board)
3. Pet Town (right of Pet Games)
4. Pet Town (left of Pet Games)
5. Pet Town (under Pet Barn)
6. Forest (ALL the way left)
7. Fantage School (left of school)
8. Fantage School (far left)
9. Hidden Meadow (left)
10. Creature Area (under Creature Shop)
1. Carnival (left of Friendship Bracelets)
2. Wizard’s Domain (left of Bullseye)
3. Forest (under Bubble Bug)
4. Forest (also under Bubble Bug)
5. Forest (left of Grotto)
6. Forest (all the way right, of Lucky Bob’s)
7. In Super Power Shop
8. In Star Cafe (left)
9. In Star Cafe (under window)
10. In Le Shop (thanks xyzt0!)
1. Castle Bridge (left)
2. Castle Bridge (far left)
3. Castle Entrance (right)
4. Wizard’s Domain (Orion’s Rare Finds entrance)
5. Wizard’s Domain (right of Candy Swap)
6. In Vintage Shop
7. In Costume Shop (left)
8. In Costume Shop (right)
9. In Le Shop
10. In Stellar Salon