Last updated by MooMoo on 4/17/14: created page
I will add games to this page each week, depending on which games are on the Bingo Board.
- If the task is to play the game __ times, you don’t need to win the game or get a high score for it to count. Get a couple of points, then lose on purpose. This page doesn’t contain tips for this type of task, because it’s very simple.
- If the task it to “get a score of __” in the game, use the tips on this page to help you reach the minimum score!
- Once you’ve reached the minimum score, just lose on purpose or let the time run out. This will save time.
- Remember that you don’t get anything extra for making it onto the Fastest Finishers list. If you’re trying to make it on to become “famous,” you won’t. The list changes every week, and people are more focused on finishing the board themselves than on the people on the list.
- If the game has a single player and double player option, you must choose the single player mode for it to count.
✔ Get 100% easily by using my guide, click here for the page. It is a sub-page under the main “How To…” page.
✔ Holding the mouse down will make the fish hook go down, but also remember that releasing the mouse will make the fish hook go up.
✔ Use that trick to maneuver around the small fish and get to the bottom. It’s like crossing a street: wait for the small fish to pass, and keep going until you reach the bottom, where the bigger fish are.
Double Score for 15 seconds
✔ Remember to click the SKIP button when it’s the opponent’s turn, so you don’t have to waste time
✔ Try to win both round 1 and 2 so you don’t have to waste time on round 3
✔ The best place to aim for on the power bar is at the very top of the green region (stay out of the red)
✔ The easy level won’t get you enough points, but the hard level is nearly impossible. Go for the medium level!
✔ Try and find pearls near the top that are holding up a bunch of other pearls beneath it. If you p
✔ Don’t worry if you don’t pop bubbles in every shot. If there aren’t any you can match, just shoot it in a random place and move on, so you don’t waste time.
✔ Use the button, there is one starting at level 5, and it will help a LOT
✔ Organize the tiles outside of the grid, so you can move it around easier
✔ There are places where more than 1 tile is a possibility. The smarter method is to find places where only ONE tile can possibly fit. Once you’ve put those tiles in and can’t find any more places like these, you will have fewer tiles to work with, and it will be much easier to finish the puzzle.
✔ It’s a lot faster to use your keyboard to type the letters. You can also type Enter to submit the word, and to move on to the next level.
✔ Hover your cursor over the tiles for a hint (the answer to the one below is BRAY).