Last updated by MooMoo on 2/18/14: Renamed from ‘Help & Comments,’ updated entire page
What are your Item Lists, and what are they used for?
Here are all of our Item Lists in order of creation. We have also provided how you can use each one.
- Easily find out what month and year an item was released so you can vote for it at Vintage Gold, without needing check every single month using Fantage’s Catalogue
- Browse through all the items sorted in order by date on one handy, simple, easy-to-use page
- See which items are Pet-Locked, Level-Locked, Trendsetter, or Not Wearable
- Find out all the Fantage Game Card (FGC) items there are in a particular set so you know how many more you need before moving on to the next set
- Find out how the FGC Cards work (e.g. gems, furniture, items)
- Find out the order of the sets, so you know which one you will receive next
3. All Rares
- Browse through all of the Rares from Orion’s Rare Finds sorted by clothing type (e.g. Hair, Tops, Bottoms, etc.) on one handy, simple, easy-to-use page, without needing to scroll through the list on Fantage
- Browse through all of the items ever sold at Vintage Gold on one handy, simple, easy-to-use page
- Easily see which items were sold more than once
- Find out the price of the item on the day it was sold
Sounds Cool, So How Do I Use It?
To figure out when a certain item was released, follow these steps…
1. Choose one of our Item Lists. The page should contain an extremely long list of item pictures numbered in red, with a numbered list of names below it.
2. Once you are on one of the pages, hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and hit the letter F on your keyboard. This is a keyboard shortcut, Ctrl Find.
3. A search box will appear either at the top of your screen (Google Chrome, Safari?) or bottom (Firefox)
4. Type in the name of your item.
- If you don’t know the exact name, try guessing it until you find it on the page.
- You can even type in the slang name, because we’ve included the slang name for some popular items in italics.
e.g. Stylish Fall Look (a.k.a. Autumn Leaf Hair)
e.g. Basket Ball Hair (a.k.a. BB Hair)
e.g. Polar Bear Accessory (a.k.a. PB Hat)
5. There might be more than one result, if you typed in a common name. For example, if you typed in “glow stick” you would get 4 results. Just press Enter on your keyboard to go to the next result.
6. If there are no results, then I probably have not added it yet, or you are searching in the wrong list. For example, if you were trying to find an FGC item on the Rares page, nothing would show up.
7. There might also be specific instructions or tips on each page, in sticky notes. Just read!
Can I borrow some of these lists for my blog?
No! Fantageville is the ONLY blog that has these lists (numbered items in a picture with numbered list with names below), nobody else has even come close to finishing this extremely long, pain-staking task.
If you see any of our lists anywhere else, please inform me. I have spent months on these, and I would be very angry to find that someone had just copied and pasted the names and/or pictures.
I have not given anyone permission to “borrow” my All Fantage Items list, so even if you put credits, I will NOT accept it. Credits are not worth months of my hard work. Again, these lists are exclusive to this blog only.
However, I have been seeing several people using my idea of All Vintage Gold items and the All Rares so I will be less strict on that. You may have these on your blog as long as you use your own pictures and words.