Click here for the first Gizmo’s Q-Blast post, with all the instructions, tips, and more!
Limited Items Cart
They’ve released a new Q-Blast themed item cart. Although none of them are starred nonmember items, I’m really glad that they made it on sale for gold and stars this time. Thanks Fantage!
I actually saw someone wearing the Q-Bot items, it looks so funny!
In the previous post, I made a list of the problems that Fantage should fix. Looks like they did fix them:
1. I haven’t seen anyone with a level over 3 yet. I noticed that once you’re at level 3, if you lose a game, you drop back down to 2. Fixed! I have seen people as high as level 15+ now, and I never drop a level anymore. 2. Although the game can be started with only 2 players (you just need an even number of people), the game stops immediately with only 2 players and ends in a draw. Fixed! I just played a game with 2 players, it worked like normal. 3. Sometimes, too many people join a room, and the system is too slow in realizing that more than 6 people joined. This can result in missing people (e.g. no host, or you can’t see yourself). Looks like this has been fixed too, I haven’t run into this problem anymore.
If this ever happens to you, just leave the room and go to a different one. Then, even if the game does start, the teams are weird and uneven
4. Has anyone seen the black arrow powerup that maximizes your laser distance?? Is it for people that buy the special Q-bot only, or…? This one, I dunno if it’s a glitch or not. Maybe this powerup is just really rare, because I still have not seen it.
New Map Theme
In addition to the Bakery theme, there is now a Bath theme!
New Shop Items
New Game Item, in addition to the Shield!
Also, new Q-Bot! Based on the stats, it’s the same in performance as the Cookie Man, so it’s the same cost.
Suggestions for Updates
1. Name labels when we’re playing. We have no idea who is who, we only know who is on our team.
2. Make a small change to the map fantage bath 3. The player that starts in the top right corner loses immediately because there is no room to place a cube and escape.
3. A bonus reward to the person that zaps the most people. It’s unfair when there’s a player that does all the work and another player that just stands there.
4. Prizes for leveling up? I know you’re working on a medal already, but an item prize would be cool too.
5. This will probably already come with the medal, but some indication that shows how many points we need until we can get to the next level.
6. A time limit to how long you can wait until pressing Ready, before it presses it automatically for you. Nobody needs more than like 30 seconds to choose a bot… There’s always someone that keeps the game from going because they forget to press Ready, and it’s really annoying!