All updates are below
January 9, 2015
- The winner for the raffle has been announced here
- I’ve transferred Angela’s artwork to the About page and cleaned up the Art Gallery pages
January 5, 2015
- I’m back!! Click here for the post, including a checklist of the stuff I plan to do!
- Unfortunately, Angela has announced that she will be leaving Fantageville. Her post is here, along with my response
- Moment of silence for Angela’s departure from this blog… 😦
- Over my break, I have been (sorta secretly) updating the Blogspot blog, where I mainly have a page about Gifthulk. I have added a new page about Bing Rewards, updated the Gifthulk page completely, and have made the site prettier. Click here!
- WordPress has changed so much since I left, it’s a lot prettier now! I will be trying to use these updates to my advantage to make this site prettier.
September 29, 2014
- Still very busy, thanks for continuing to visit!
- Reblogged post on Q-Blast Cosmos and Buy Membership updates, click here
- Reblogged post on MyMall updates, click here
- Made a post (it’s been a while!) on Daily Attendance and Besties, click here
September 15, 2014
- Angela has posted an update of what’s been going on, click here
September 12, 2014
- Reblogged post on recent updates, click here
- I will be visiting only on every Friday night at the very most, to check for new updates to reblog
- I do not think I have time to read through the comments we’ve gotten, but thanks so much for staying active even though we’re not here!
- Everything in my inventory is on the Google Doc here
- Keep checking back on this page for any minor updates
September 5, 2014
- Reblogged post on Back 2 School event, click here
- The “We Need a Break” post has been made sticky, so it will stay on top while we’re gone. Updates on the post itself will be on a pink sticky note on the top right corner, like you see on our pages.
- Thanks so much, Cindy and Brooke, for doing the Vintage Gold items page! Send me your blog banner/advertisement when you can ❤
- To the people inquiring to buy my items (I’ve changed my mind on selling my account) I’ll try to get a Google Doc uploaded ASAP
September 1, 2014
- Vintage Gold hasn’t been working today, no items were put on sale. Either they forgot to update, or (hopefully) it’s closing.
- A sad but TEMPORARY farewell: click here.
- Some changes to this blog have been made to account for our temporary leave. I will list them below.
- Your comment will be automatically approved if you already have approved comments from this blog. As the comment prompt now says, “Your comment will be automatically approved if you have commented before. Please be respectful while we are gone.” More details are on the “We Need a Break” post.
- For the FV Games, please read what Angela has to say on our post. Angela has changed the page to “private” and I have removed it from our Menu to avoid confusion.
- WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤ ❤ ❤ I’M SO SORRY WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR NOW!!!
August 29. 2014
- Angela and I are both super busy, please excuse our late posts >_<
- Fantage Funhouse Frenzy has been released, click here for our super short post
- 1 new meme added to the Fantage Memes page
August 25, 2014
- Have you noticed these pretty headers? I just thought of the idea, and I put them for the most recent event/update posts. They match the one at the top of this page 🙂 I’ll try and do this from now on!
August 24, 2014
- I know the Fashion Battle update was released a couple days ago, sorry it’s a little late! Click here for my post.
August 21, 2014
- A reminder to all my buddies: I’m deleting inactive buddies, so if you are still active and want me on your buddy list, comment on my post (click here) before Sunday, 8/24 at 11:59 PM FST
August 17, 2014
- Some of our pages are SUPER old and outdated. I’m going to try to either update them to make it better, or delete them if they’re useless. I’m starting with the Pet Guide pages. Don’t worry, I will make sure no Ville Bills will be deleted.
- I’ve deleted the “Benefits” page under the main Pet Guide page because nobody has commented something relevant since November 2013, and it’s kinda useless. If you wanted to see what it looked like, click here to view it in the Wayback Machine (it will stay there forever!)
- I’ve renamed the “Medals & Leveling Up” page under Pet Guide to simply “Medals”
- I also plan to make better use of the symbols we have around the page names. I’ve had these ever since the blog started to make the pages pretty, but now I’m thinking to use them as a sort of labeling system. I’ll keep you updated.
August 15, 2014
- Task 3 results have been posted (click here), visit the 5th Fantageville Games page for Task 4!
August 14, 2014
NewOops, not new event. Reused event, Adventures in Wonderland. Click here for the post.
August 13, 2014
- The How to Report page for XAT has been revised a bit. A big edit has been made to the “how to report unfair banning” section, please read! Thanks!
August 12, 2014
- I’ve posted about the new Level Title Plates update. This is also our first post with a “suggestions” section added to the regular “reflection” section at the very end of posts!
August 11, 2014
- After seeing some online reviews written by former Fantage employees, I’ve decided to make a post. It might change the way you think of Fantage, I certainly did after seeing them! Click here for the post.
- I’ve removed “How to Get Rid of Ads on Fantage (Nonmembers)” from under the “How to…” page. Since it’s a post, not a page (I use menus), you can still access it. You will notice a green sticky note update too, suggesting that you disable AdBlock on Fantage.
August 10, 2014
- Angela was watching the new Nigahiga video on Youtube the other day about cyberbullying, and she’s made a post to reflect on it. Click here to see it!
August 8, 2014
- Little Cody Rose has now been added to the Wild Slinger Cheats page as well!
- I’ve been working on a new drawing, for a contest ^-^ Visit my art page for more!
August 7, 2014
- Little Codies update! Click here for our post.
- I’ve renamed the “Pets for Nonmembers” page to simply “Pet Guide” because I’ve just noticed that members can absolutely use those pages as well! Plus, it’s shorter and neater 🙂
- I’ve added Toby, the new Little Cody pet, to the Wild Slinger Cheats page, check back for more once I get the rest of the pets!
- Cody Jr. has been added to the Wild Slinger Cheats page too! I only need 2 more pink yarns to get Rose.
- The Full Rules on XAT have been completely updated due to recent events and complaints. Mods and users, please read!
August 5, 2014
- New 1 week Extra Credit challenge added to the end of Task 3 for the Fantageville Games. Completely optional. Click here for details.
August 4, 2014
- New post (click here), I thought of a new system of adding buddies! If you’re on my buddy list, make sure to read it especially.
August 3, 2014
- Updated The 5th Fantageville Games page so Challenge 3 of Task 3 has been released. Ends August 5th at 1 PM PST
- I’ve updated the “How to Report” page a bit, because there seems to be a lot of bad things going on at XAT lately.
- The Full Rules page has also been updated to account for the recent rule-breaking.
- I’ve made a new header image for this page ❤
August 2, 2014
- I have added two new categories to sort our posts into: Opinion (opinion on the stuff Fantage is doing, as well as some real-life things too) and FV Games/Contests (the posts for all the contests we have on this blog). You can search post by category on the sidebar, near the bottom
- I’ve finished drawing Hinata’s Byakugan! Next up is Kakashi’s Sharingan 🙂
- 5 new pets have been added to the Wild Slinger Cheats page, after 2 years without updates!
- When I went on a 2 week vacation in June, I wasn’t able to get screenshots for the Vintage Gold Items List page, so there was a huge gap until now. I scoured Youtube for Fantage videos that had a glimpse of Vintage Gold and was finally able to piece it together to fill in the gaps!
August 1, 2014
- As the update on the green sticky note states, all updates on this blog will be immediately posted on this page, with the date. This way, I won’t forget to post updates on Sunday.
- Since we missed quite a few updates from the previous weeks since the last update, I’ll list them all below, from newest to oldest.
- The Music Mania event has been released, click here for our post, containing the location of all the music notes!
- Finally, what some of you have been waiting for: an update on the MAPOF page! Click here!
- Princess_MooMoo has added a piece of art to her Art Gallery: Hinata’s Byakugan! Click here for the full page
- Angela has released the 3rd task of the 5th FV Games, click here for the FV Games page and here for the 2nd task results.
- New page! Advertise your blog, or explore more blogs on the Other Blogs page!
- We’ve added a “Top Posts & Pages” widget at the very bottom of the sidebar, so you can see our most popular posts/pages!
- A new tip has been posted on the Blogging Tips page, click here to check it out!
- Click here for our post on Gizmo’s Q Blast, and here for Gizmo Q-Blast Updates!
~~~Updates will now be immediately posted here when we change something, instead of weekly updates~~~
July 13, 2014
- Fantage has released the Blackout Event, and it’s somewhat disappointing, since it’s the same as the 2012 one. Click here for our post, as well as some updates.
- Have you noticed our new thumbs up/down icons? I figured out how to add custom ones while browsing through the settings!
- This is a very small update. Before, when you typed something into the search bar, the maximum number of results shown at a time was 10; it looked like there was nothing after that. Actually, there was always an “OLDER POSTS” button, but I’m sure most people didn’t know that since it was alllll the way at the bottom, after a bunch of scrolling through blank space. So, to make it more obvious, I figured out how to increase the maximum number of results to 25. Now, there are results all the way until the bottom, where the “OLDER POSTS” button is, so you won’t miss it!
- One more thing I discovered while browsing through settings! Have you noticed that the “related” section (it has always been under our posts) is prettier now? Here’s a before and after
- Although Angela and I have both stopped doing Art Requests, many people have been asking for Angela to display her older art so people can see them. She’s uploading a bunch of SUPER AWESOME artwork, click here to see her gallery!
July 6, 2014
- Back from vacation, for a while now! Click here for my returning post, as well as some important info about the recent hacking
- A few more accounts have been added to the bottom of the Nonmember Accounts page
- Click here for the (late) Fireworks Festival post!
- Angela has launched the 5th FV Games, WHOOHOO!! Click here for her post
- Annoyed of those ads on Fantage? Click here for a post on how to get rid of them!
June 9, 2014
- I (PMM) will be away on vacation for a couple weeks. I’ll still have internet, so I’ll come on when I can. Angela will be away for a couple days as well, so we might not be as on top of things as usual
- Have you seen our MAPOF (Most Annoying People On Fantage) page yet? Click here 🙂
- Green Ville Bills are half done, so you might have already seen them. I’ll try and finish it before I leave on vacation!
June 1, 2014
- This hasn’t been updated in so long, sorry!
- It’s been over a month since the last update on this page, and we’ve published TONS of posts since, so I’ll just update you guys on the most recent ones
- Enjoy your free membership until June 4! Click here for more info, as well as some other updates
- MyMall and Cody’s Crazy Combos have been released, click here for the post. It got updated several times, the last update was about the raffle, so check it out!
- Have you seen some green Ville Bills around? I’m in the process of releasing them all! I will make a post when I’m done, so don’t go searching yet, or you’ll have to look again.
March 22, 2014
- Thanks for reassigning the bot power and assigning us the springfx power, Avalon! Now we have a purdy growing flower in the background ❤
- Fantage has released a Hair Dye Update, click here for the post
- Video Contest winners have been posted! We’ve combined this with an update on the Fantage chat, click here for the post
- MooMoo has brought back the To Do page that she deleted a couple months ago. Click here to check it out!
- Speak Your Mind page has been updated, several new comments waiting for you voters are at the bottom!
- Fantageville has transformed into Spring theme! Hope you like it!
March 16, 2014
- Wow I’m making a habit of updating it once a month… Sorry!
- Angela AND MooMoo are back from their one week break! See Angela’s story here, and MooMoo’s story here
- Both of us owners have dived right back into this blog the moment we came back. We’ve posted a huge post on all the recent updates on Fantage (click here) and MooMoo has wrapped up the 4th FV Games (click here for the results and answers for task 2/3!)
- Based on our new Speak Your Mind Page (I will be adding more comments shortly), MooMoo will be adding a bunch of fun new pages next week, if she has time. Some will even be non-Fantage related, so be on the lookout!
- To the people that actually read these weekly news, if you see Avalon on our XAT (she’s the one that gave us the bot), can you ask her to reassign the bot power? The bot won’t work unless we have that power assigned, and I’ve frozen it for now. She will know what you mean 🙂 Thanks!
- Last, thanks so much for continuing to visit this blog, even though it was pretty much inactive! We still got around 1,000 hits per day, you guys are awesome!
February 15, 2014
- Cupcake Conundrum event is still going on, click here for moomoo’s post
- Lucky Bot has just been released! Click here for Angela’s post. MooMoo has added her comments at the end
- MooMoo has cleaned up the pages a bit, as suggested by some of the feedback forms. All of the Item Lists are together now, and all of our social networking sites are together as well.
- Task 2 of the FV Games is in the late-entries phase. Click here for more information.
- This was from a while ago now, but it was never announced on here: the How to Screenshot page has been fully updated, since many people participating in the FV Games didn’t know how. Click here to check it out.
- Princess_MooMoo has updated her wordpress name to ๖̶̶ۣ۪ۜ۫๖ۣۜζMoo๖͜͡Moo because she was feeling in a particularly fancy mood. Being OCD and not wanting this name change to suddenly appear in the middle of the month, she updated all of her past comments from February to have this name as well.
- Have you noticed these little purple/pink “last updated on…” thingies? Princess_MooMoo just had the idea to do this, and she just finished adding one to every page.
January 19, 2014
- Snowman Showdown has been released, click here for Angela’s post
- If you haven’t sent your ID Fone yet for princess_moomoo’s collage, please do so! Even if you have the basic blue background, do it anyway! Click here for the post.
- princess_moomoo’s monthly Photobucket bandwidth was exceeded a couple days ago, meaning some of the Ville Bills didn’t show and where replaced by this:
She has just finished re-uploading all these on to tinypic, which never has a bandwidth maximum. This will only have affected Ville Bills found in the comments section. If you saw one of these, go back to it! The Ville Bill will be back!
- Bored because Fantage has released another boring event yet again? So am I. Reduce some of that boredom by joining our 4th Fantageville Games! Before we announce it, I want to see how many people are interested. Click here, read everything, and vote!
- Some people are hating on Avalon, the XAT user who provided us with the bot, assigned us a LOT of group powers, and generously gave out days/xats to random people. I want this hate to stop. She has left XAT because of it.
- The bot’s reasons for kicking/banning have been elaborated upon, explaining not only what it kicking/banning for, but also why we have the rule in the first place. For example, if someone smiley spams, the bot will kick and say: “Smilie spam. The maximum is 10 smilies per line. Too many smilies make the chat slow and bothers other users trying to chat.” This is because many people accuse the bot of “banning for no reason” when it clearly has a reason.
- Please check our XAT Full Rules page once in a while, as the rules on it get updated sometimes. The green sticky note at the top of the page tells you when it was last updated and what was updated.
- The All Rares page is still under construction, but you can use what we have so far.
- You know how our posts all have “categories”? It’s always at the very bottom of each post.
Well, I’ve never really organized them much, and some of them are missing categories, so I’ve just went through all 222 of our posts to make sure the categories are correct!
After that hard work, I didn’t want it to go to waste, so I’ve sort of upgraded our blog’s searching system on the sidebar! You can now search by keyword, date, or category.
January 12, 2014
- Happy 2014!
- This page has been renamed the “Weekly News” page, since “announcements” is so wordy x)
- Princess_MooMoo is still working on the surprise collage, to be revealed on January 27 (the blog’s birthday)! If you haven’t sent your ID Fones yet, please do so. Make sure to read the instructions, click here for the post.
- New Rares have arrived at Fantage, as well as a bunch of improvements at Orion’s Rare Finds! Click here for the post.
- Because of the updated rares, princess_moomoo will be changing the All Rares page completely to update it. She will also be making a page about gem combos and the math behind it soon, be on the lookout!
December 22, 2013
- I’ve made some tiny little changes to this blog to make it prettier, such as the prettier title and the tagline “❤ From the heart of our bottoms and the bottom of our hearts ❤”. Geeet it :3
- WE’VE PASSED 1 MILLION HITS!! Right before this blog’s 2nd birthday xD
- Angela hasn’t been here in quite a while, and I have no idea when she is coming back ;( Sorry about the Fantageville Awards, she will finish it once she comes back…
- Fantage Farm has been released! Are people invading your farm and stealing your crops, EXP, and stars? Don’t worry! Click here for the post, there are updates in green.
- The Christmas event has been released, I’ve just posted Part 1! Updates will be on green sticky notes, so keep checking! Click here for the post.
- I (princess_moomo) have deleted all of my friends, because I want to start off fresh; there are a lot of people in my buddy list that I don’t even know anymore. I will add anyone that runs into me on Fantage and wants to add me. I will not make appointments!
- I’ve just added the “How do Fantagians Dress in Boy and Girl Clothes” post into the How To pages. This post was from a long time ago, but I figured it should belong in those subpages.
December 1, 2013
- Happy December! Christmas is just around the corner ❤
- Princess_MooMoo has returned to Facebook to post all updates on Fantageville’s Facebook page. The updates on there will be just like the ones on here, except they will be posted each time we have an update, instead of weekly. Click here to visit it!
- Since our Facebook page is active now, I’ve changed the Facebook widget on the sidebar so it will show the most recent posts, in case some of you don’t have a Facebook. It is between the Follow widget and the “Fantageville Staff” widget.
- The Fairy Feast event (this year’s Thanksgiving Event) has been released, click here for Angela’s post
- Ville Bills have been remade and re-released! If you don’t know what they are, click here for the page with all the information.
- 4 new memes, newly made by princess_moomoo, have been added to the Memes page, click here if you’re in the mood for a laugh!
- Princess_MooMoo has created a new page where we can all work as a team to vote for Vintage Gold items! Click here for the first post, here for the second post, and here for the main page.
- Have you noticed the little colored boxes around the blog like the one below? Princess_MooMoo just discovered it today, it makes everything look so much prettier! We’ll call them “sticky notes.”
Blue sticky notes are for links
Yellow sticky notes are for small notes and tips
Green sticky notes are for added updates
Red sticky notes are for really important stuff that you should read
November 24, 2013
- Wowowowow I’ve remembered to do this for 3 weeks in a row! Whoohoo!
- A bunch of stuff on the Rules/Guidelines page for our XAT have been made into separate pages, since it was getting really long.
- Our 2 newest mods are Pollee and Ashla. Make sure to give them a warm welcome! Pollee and Ashla, I’ve already told you this, but make sure to read the Full Rules page and refer to it when banning.
- Want to see a list of all our mods? Click here for our list! Also note that inactive mods (those who do not come at least once a day) will be demodded on December 1. Come more often if you do not want to be demodded!
- A LOT of people pester us to become mod. Pester us no more, just read this page on how to become mod, click here
- Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to send me screenshots to report people on XAT. However, I’m going to be straightforward with this, they don’t help to ban those people. If you really would like to help us keep the chat safe, visit our How to Report page
- princess_moomoo has the following things on her To-Do list for this blog: make a post about the growing outrageousness of Vintage Gold, remake the Ville Bills, make a video on perfect posing for the Fashion Show, and finish the Level Up Fast page for members. Phew, that’s a lot!
- Still don’t understand how to fly? The How to Fly Anywhere page has been updated with a new video made by princess_moomoo, click here!
- New Christmas-themed header and background! For those of you who have been around since last year, it will seem familiar, it was the same as last year, because I just love this background so much and I was too lazy to make a new header 🙂
- Another tip has been added to the Blogging Tips page, made specially for newbie bloggers. Check it out!
November 17, 2013
- Angela has created a new contest called the Fantageville Awards, click here to check it out!
- We’ve removed all the old Trade n Sell pages and have added new Vintage Gold ones! The Money Talk and Scammers (renamed Past Scammers) still remain, and we’ve added a new Vintage Gold History page!
- The new Fashion Show (as well as a bunch of other updates) have finally been released! Click here to see the post (I am currently still editing it)
- Do you watch Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)? Check out princess_moomoo’s Fantagian version of Mikasa Ackerman! Click here ❤ She will be doing Levi Heichou next 😀
- Apologies for so many cussers on XAT, the problem isn’t a lack of moderators, it’s because we all have school. And apparently cussers don’t go to school… We will be watching for good users to choose as mods! So be on your best behavior, princess_moomoo has just chosen Pollee to be mod
November 10, 2013
- Vintage Gold has been released, see Angela’s post for all the info! Click here
- Trying to figure out when an item was released to vote for it at Vintage Gold? Our All Fantage Items list will help wondrously! Click here for the main All Fantage Items page
- The All Fantage Items page has been fully completed up to December 2012! This is because the new layout of the wishlist in your inventory includes names now, making it MUCH easier
- Some other changes to the All Fantage Items list pages and subpages have been made to accommodate for Vintage Gold. Check them all out!
- Notice that the second All Fantage Items now page goes up to 2012, instead of 2013. This is because if we were to add 2013, it would be too long and laggy. We will make a 2013-2014 page later on.
- All pages related to Trade n Sell have been removed, since it no longer exists. If there was a Ville Bill on there, then they have been relocated to the Vintage Gold page and subpages. Notice, however, that we kept the Money Talk page. We also kept the scammers page, but it has been renamed to Past Scammers. Just because Trade n Sell is gone doesn’t mean we should forget about these shameful liars.
October 26, 2013
- Sorry we haven’t updated this page in so long!
- Small things: We’ve added a new Meme and a new Blogging Tip
- Yellow Ville Bills have been added!
- Autumn Festival has passed now, Zombie Invasion has begun! See the post by clicking here
- Princess_MooMoo is doing last-minute selling of her items through PayPal and Amazon and UGC. Click here to learn more.
- Trade n Sell is closing on November 7th, as you’ve probably already heard. Click here for the post and here for the problems it will cause on this blog
September 29, 2013
- Members/Rares pass has been replaced by Ville Bills, click here for the post and here for the Ville Bill page!
- There have been lots of helpful comments on the Chocolate Event post, so if you’re confused about the Cookie Man or ticket prizes, see the comments! Click here.
- Art requests are still going on, but slowly, since princess_moomoo has been so busy lately. Click here to request one and be added to the waiting list!
- Other To-Do things: Finish All Rares page, hide more Ville Bills, finish Level Up Fast tips for members, art requests…
September 22, 2013
- Sorry I haven’t updated this for a couple weeks!
- New CHOCOLATE event! Click here for the post, there will be updates on Monday and Thursday too.
- We have started an art sale page, and business is booming! Click here to learn more.
- Fantageville now has and ask.fm page. Ask.fm is a website where people can anonymously ask a person questions. It will be sort of like a Q & A page! Click here to ask us a question!
September 8, 2013
- The All Rares page has finally been released! It is still under construction and may have a few mistakes, princess_moomoo will be sorting those out. In the mean time, enjoy what’s on it!
- New event for back to school month! Click here for the post.
- Ever feel like you got banned unfairly on XAT? Princess_MooMoo has made a page with the COMPLETE rules, it includes the punishments along with how to report other users/mods. Click here.
- Not really news about the blog, but princess_moomoo finished another drawing 😀 Click here for her art page to see the new piece, titled “Sunlight Surfer”
September 1, 2013
- The Lights Out event is already over, but if you’re interested in seeing the post, click here!
- Our first time posting about something non-Fantage related…! Click here to see a YouTube video by one of the funniest YouTube celebrities ever, Ryan Higa!
- Adventures in Wonderland event has been released, click here for the wonderful post by Casey (also see MooMoo’s updates in purple!)
- Princess_MooMoo has been EXTREMELY busy lately with school, so she hasn’t finished the All Rares page yet. Thanks for your patience!
- We’re almost at 800,000 hits, do you guys think we can reach 1 million by 2014? 😀
August 18, 2013
- Need help with the Balloon Craze event? Casey has posted a lot of tips for it! Click here.
- We’ve discovered a new XAT trick that is very useful for XAT owners to catch cussers. Click here for more info.
- Princess_MooMoo was bored and decided to make a video advertisement for Fantageville. Click here for the post!
- As the video above suggests, Princess_MooMoo is currently working on an All Rares list, and will announce its release once it’s finished!
August 11, 2013
- New tips on leveling up, for nonmembers! I’ll try and finish the members page by next week, if I have time. Click here for the “Level Up Fast: Nonmembers” page.
- I’ve looked through some of the older pages on Fantageville and decided they needed updating. I’ve changed the “Medals & Leveling Up” subpage under “Pets For Nonmembers”, click here to see it.
- 3 new memes have been added to the “Fantage Memes” page, click here for a laugh!
- Casey has posted about the newly released event on Fantage, Dinner Party on the Cruise. Click here for it.
- Our “Free Membership/Ecoins” page has been updated a bit, click here.
August 4, 2013
- We have removed the Copying/Crediting page, it’s really unnecessary, and we want to avoid having unnecessary pages. From now on, simply put our link whenever you borrow our material once you have received our permission. To receive permission, either email us, or comment.
- The sequel to the Mermaid event has been released, click here
- The Fantageville Games have finally ended, and our 3 winners have already claimed their prizes. Click here for the post.
- Princess_MooMoo’s school year is starting in a week, so she will most likely not come on as often.
- The Facebook widget on the sidebar has been changed a bit, it now shows are latest Facebook posts instead of the people who have liked our page.
July 28, 2013
- Both MooMoo and Casey have an art page, so we’ve made a main page for our masterpieces! Click here.
- Kawaii has turned into a mermaid (could it be any more random…??), click here for the post that has lots of useful info.
- The FV games has been very successful so far, we are currently on Task #4! It is too late to sign up, but if you are competing right now, hurry and get those submissions in!
- Princess_MooMoo has deactivated her Facebook account because she is sick and tired of all the attention-seeking drama queens who think they are cool, always cussing and talking about inappropriate, R-rated material, acting as if they’re 20 when they are only little kids and teenagers. She isn’t coming back x/
- Have you seen the new goal on our hits widget? We want to make it to 1 million hits before 2014! We currently have a bit over 700,000. Thanks everyone!
July 20, 2013
- Another event has been released on Fantage, the Ghost Camp. Click here to see it
- Casey has gotten scammed, help her out! Click here
- Princess_MooMoo has created a new contest! Sign ups are over now, and Task #1 has begun! Click here for the main contest page.
- Since the Trade Your Stuff page is ALWAYS full of at least 200 comments which makes it really slow, Princess_MooMoo has made up a new system for commenting. Click here to check out the updates in red!
- The Google Doc on Princess_MooMoo’s Stuff for Sale page has also been updated so it’s easier to read. New stuff has also been added to it. Check it out by clicking here!
- Due to countless annoying questions about the Member Accounts pass, Princess_MooMoo has once again updated the Member Accounts Page Help. It should now answer ALL your questions. Click here.
- Have you or your friend ever been scammed? Sign our petition to stop this now! Click here for our post
- Princess_MooMoo is currently working on getting more accounts for the Nonmember Accounts page, since none of them seem to work. She is also planning to make a video on Menus.
- It must be a miracle… Princess_MooMoo has finally finished approving ALL the comments!!!
July 7, 2013
- Princess_MooMoo has returned from her vacation!
- Casey has made a post for the Fireworks event, check it out by clicking here
- Casey’s recoloring contest is in the voting phase, learn how to vote by click here
- We have made several changes to our XAT, and are still in the progress of making more improvements, click here to learn more
June 16, 2013
- Ellie’s Island has finally been released! The post has been updated several times, so check it again. Click here
- Casey has made a very helpful post about making your text show. Princess_MooMoo has also added something to the bottom very recently, so check it out! Click here
- Princess_MooMoo will be on vacation for several weeks, so she will be depending on Casey to post the events. Thanks in advance!
- We are less than 5,000 hits away from 600,000 views!!! Thank you to EVERY single one of our viewers for making this possible!
June 10, 2013
- This page is BACK! princess_moomoo has decided that this page will be very useful, and she will try and update it every Sunday
- The To Do page has been removed, because this one will be sufficient enough
- Remember that terrifying time when this blog got suspended because of the SwagBucks ad on the sidebar? Well, princess_moomoo has discovered a way to get around it. Click here
- Still think Epic Free Prizes is real? Think again. Click here and you will definitely change your mind
- Zack’s Theater opened a while ago, and a contest has been announced! Click here to learn more
- Have you seen the fliers all around Fantage that preview a new island? We have too! Click here for more info
- princess_moomoo has been getting LOTS of emails lately that supposedly give away free items. They are ALL a scam!! Click here to read more
- After taking a mini-poll on the users on Fantageville’s XAT, princess_moomoo has decided to make a whole page just for the XAT chat box, because the full-screen page always glitches, and because a lot of people seem to be unable to locate the sidebar. However, the XAT on the sidebar will still remain, as the majority have voted. Click here for the page!
- Ever needed to say a number on Fantage, but it just NEVER shows? Click here for a guide!
March 3, 2013
- Sorry I haven’t updated this in such a long time, we have been so busy!
- The All Fantage Items list has finally been released!!! Click here for the list, and here for the sub-page.
- I have made a page listing blogs that have been copying us. We hate copiers, and we are serious when we say that nobody will visit your blog if you copied us. Click here.
- This is kind of late, but Casey has released a BRILLIANT new contest! It’s already full, but if you are entered in it, click here for the page with all the information.
- Fantage has released an App on the ID Fone, called Star Blaze. Confused? Click here!
- I have gathered all the mini-tutorials on how to do something and put them all on to one page. Click here
January 26, 2013
- In case you were wondering why I didn’t update for 2 weeks, it wasn’t completely because I was being lazy, it was because there was nothing going on at Fantage xD
- Winter Ball event has finally been released, check out the post by clicking here!
- Casey made a super awesome post about the new trading cards, so if you were confused, click here for her post!
- In case you didn’t notice, princess_moomoo made up an entirely new way to post her stuff for sale/trade, click here for the original trade n sell page, and here for the Google doc that has everything in her inventory!
- Casey won’t be on the blog for a couple days, so if you tried to contact her in any way, that’s why she wasn’t responding! Also, princess_moomoo won’t be on at all for the entire Sunday on January 27. You guys can still comment though!
- Thank you to all the kind-hearted, caring people that have been giving princess_moomoo stickers to help her level up (sunnydayXDXD), and the people that have been donating accounts. I really appreciate that I have such AMAZING viewers and friends here, it brings a tear to my eye (OK JK, being WAY too dramatic here, HAHA)
- Be on the lookout for a page that we ALL need: a Orion’s Rare Finds gem combo guide!! Yes, I am taking advantage of my short time being a member to figure out the math for gems and rarity. If you have a lot of gems, before you use them, please tell me what combination you put in, and what rarity you got, that will help a LOT with the math!!
January 6, 2013
- I have added LOTS more accounts to both the Nonmember Accounts page, and the Members/Rare Accounts page
- Help spread the word of Fantageville in the real world by joining our contest! Click here for all the information
- Join Wind’s Peace Police to help make Fantage a safer place to play, click here for the post!
- No events yet, suprisingly, maybe Fantage needs to take a break!
- For some reason, I have been getting copied a LOT lately (AHEM fantagecheats, fantagecheatsking, fantagevilla, etc.), why?? I don’t even care anymore, because when I looked for copiers on Copyscape, nothing showed up, meaning those blogs are so sad and unvisited that even Copyscape doesn’t know about them 😈
- I (princess_moomoo) am planning to become a member for just one month, so I can get lots of stars!
- Since I’m going to be a member, I’m planning to host a party (maybe with a pinata) to celebrate Fantageville’s 1 year anniversary, on January 27th!
- WOW 300,000 hits whoohoo! Our hits have been shooting up lately, thanks so much!
December 30, 2012
- Holiday Blast event is still going on, along with the 2013 in Fantage event
- Never ever visit Fantagecalbears, their entire blog almost is copied content from Fantageville! Click here
- In case you didn’t hear the news, the Member Accounts page hints have been released a long time ago, start searching now!
- If you are viewing us on your mobile phone, make sure you view the full site! Click here
- 2012 has been an AMAZING year. It’s almost the birthday of this blog! Click here for Fantageville’s personalized annual blog report by WordPress (all blog owners should have received one :D)
December 23, 2012
- Holiday Blast event has been released, and it’s a HUGE event! The post is super long BUT super helpful, so click here x]
- Since there are so many prizes for the candy cane chests, I decided to make an entire post on it. Click here and check which ones you need!
- I saw a LOT of people didn’t know that this blog had a sidebar, from the poll below. Well, I made a sticky post to make sure that everyone will be able to see it, whether you are on your phone or on the computer! Click here for the sticky post.
- About 5 accounts have been added to the Nonmember Accounts page, at least try not to ban them? If you ban them, you aren’t hurting me, you are hurting your own chances of going on the account. Thanks!
- I am SO sorry that I STILL have not hidden the hints for the Members/Rare accounts page yet…! I have the page ready, I just have to hide the hints. Thank you for being so patient!! ❤
- Sadly, I don’t think Casey will be posting or coming on to this blog much anymore, I haven’t heard from her in a long time… T_T She told me that her computer didn’t allow her to view the blog anymore… She still has a Facebook though! Click here for her profile page.
- Thank you to everyone that has been sending in reports for xat, I really appreciate it that you help to make the chat safer!!
- Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! This blog is almost 1 year old! >.<
December 16, 2012
- Fashion on Ice Event has been released a couple of days ago, click here for the post.
- Like the new GingerBread background? Thanks for voting, I love it too!
- I also made a new header! Hope you like it!
- I have FINALLY updated the Stuff for Sale page, check it out here and see if you want to buy/trade any of MooMoo’s items!
- We have an entire set of pages for XAT now! Click here for all of them.
December 9, 2012
- Everyone already knows that there is a J-Pop item released, so I felt there was no need to post about it 🙂
- Houses, emoticons, and furniture can now be traded and sold! Trick for nonmembers: Have you still not completed the “Buy a new house” task on the mini quests? Just buy a cheap house from Trade n’ Sell for stars! You won’t be able to use it, but you will have completed that task!
- Again, the password for the Member/Rare Accounts page has been removed TEMPORARILY, because someone gave it away on XAT. So looking for the pass right now is pointless…!! I will announce when the hints have been hidden again.
- Still don’t know how to take a screenshot? I made a video just for you! Click here
December 2, 2012
- From now on, if you do not give all the necessary info when reporting a user on XAT, your report will be ignored. Click here for directions. You can also click the Report! button under the XAT on the sidebar
- Got a Facebook? Not only can you Like Fantageville on Facebook, you can join the Trade n’ Sell group, created by princess_moomoo! Just add Casey or MooMoo as a friend, and you will automatically be added.
- The password to the Members/Rares page has been disabled for now, because someone gave away the pass 👿 We will announce the return of the password and hints when the page is available.
November 25, 2012
- Beware of a hacker named Sally! Click here for more info
- Turkey Trouble is still going on, but a Feather Catching event has been released too! Click here
- Want to learn secret tricks on XAT? Click here! There is a section for Everyone, Guests, and Owners!
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? 😉
- If you signed up for EpicFreePrizes, don’t waste any more time. It is a scam. It won’t give your computer a virus if you didn’t download anything, I think. Click here for more info
November 18, 2012
- There are currently 23 accounts on the Member/Rare Accounts page, 16 of them are members. Just added a couple!
- All comments must be moderated by casey or myself now, because I find lots of comments are extremely pointless or rude
- If you don’t have a good question, or something good to say, just don’t comment. Rude comments or comments about the password will be deleted
- Turkey Trouble post! It has been updated SEVERAL times, so just click here, even if you have already seen it!
- Casey has made a Facebook page for Fantageville, thanks so much! I made one before, but I never had time to manage it. Like us at http://www.facebook.com/Fantageville, or click Like on the sidebar! Remember to thank her 🙂
November 11, 2012
- The blog has finally been revamped! Click here to see what new changes have been made
- The moment you have been waiting for… The hints to the Members/Rare Accounts password have been hidden! There are LOTS more hints that last time, so start your hunt now! Click here for more info on the password.
- We are thinking of having a 200,000 hits party… 😉 Well, we will let you know about it when the time comes!
- Because there are SO many idiots commenting the LOCATION of the password and hints, I have enabled the moderation option on comments. Now, casey and I will have to moderate comments before it can be viewed on the site.