Last updated by MooMoo on 12/20/14: fixed error
➜ Click here to go back to the main XAT page
➜ Click here for our Full Rules page
➜ Click here for instructions on how to report
➜ Click here for our list of mods
➜ Click here to learn how to become mod
1. Go on any XAT (e.g. xat.com/fantageville) and click on the Get a Chat Box button.
2. Click on Make a Group.
3. Fill in the information and click Create Group. Make sure you provide your real email. The password will be the one you use to edit your chat, it is separate from your XAT account password.
4. You will receive an email. Click on the confirmation link in the email.
5. You will be directed to the confirmation page, where your new group’s link will be posted. You will also receive another email, saying that your XAT group has been confirmed.
6. To add your chat to your WordPress sidebar, you will need your chat group’s ID number. Click here to find out what it is.
7. Copy and paste the ENTIRE code below into a text widget (Dashboard>Appearance>Widgets). Replace the CHAT ID HERE with your chat group’s ID number. If you want it in a page/post, copy and paste it from your text widget.
[gigya width=”640″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf” quality=”high” flashvars=”id=CHAT ID HERE” align=”middle” wmode=”transparent” allowScriptAccess=”sameDomain”]