Everyone has been asking us for a new contest, and I just happened to have a brand new, super cool idea for one, so here goes!
Who can enter this contest?
Anyone! However, adult supervision is recommended, so please let your parents see this first.
What do I do to enter and compete?
1. Click here and print out our poster. You might want to ask your parents first before using too much ink, it’s expensive stuff!
2. Write your Fantage username very small in the corner of the poster with pen so I know that poster is yours.
3. Bring some tape and go to a place where lots of kids will see them. Below is a list of example places. Just tape the poster in a place easy to see.
4. Take a picture of the poster you taped as proof, and leave it there so other kids will see it as they pass by.
5. You can print out as many copies as you want, to help spread the word of Fantageville around your neighborhood. Make sure to take a picture of each poster you taped, as proof!
6. Send each picture proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I win?
Each picture proof you email us is worth points!
-1 poster printed out in color taped down is worth 10 points
-1 poster printed out in black and white and taped down is worth 8 points.
*There is still one more way you can earn points, keep reading
This contest will end on January 31, so make sure you send in your picture proofs before that day, or they will not count!
Casey and I will count up the points, and we will announce the winner on Febuary 8, at the latest.
What are the prizes?
1st place will get to choose first, 2nd place chooses second, and 3rd place gets the remaining prize.
-The Members/Rare Accounts password (*If you are a hacker/banner, I can remove you from the page. Please respect the accounts)
-Become Moderator on Fantageville XAT Chat (*I can remove you if you do not behave)
-The solution to the next 3 hints for the Members/Rare Accounts password
1. Make sure you go to places that you know well, do NOT wander off by yourself without a parent! The library would probably be the safest choice.
2. Your school will most likely NOT allow you to post advertisements all over the campus, so please do NOT do that!! Instead, just pass out posters to your friends and anyone else that plays Fantage.
3. Remember to leave the poster where you taped it down. You won’t get any points if you just take random pictures then take down the poster afterward. That is cheating, and I will definitely know if you did that. All cheaters will be disqualified from future contests, so do not cheat!
4. Have you ever seen those “Lost Dog” posters on lamp posts? You can do the same thing with our Fantageville poster! So, if you walk to school, walk your dog, go for a stroll with friends, walk to stores, etc, you can tape down the posters on lampposts too!
5. Do not tape like, 10 posters right next to each other on a wall, thinking you will get 100 points for that. That’s a waste of paper, and completely pointless. Please spread out your posters before you tape them, to save trees.
6. Each person you hand the poster to is worth points as well! But, I don’t want you to take a picture of them, because that is intruding on their privacy, even if I am the only person that will see it. Just tell them to comment the following sentence on this post:
“My Fantage username is __________ and __________ gave me a Fantageville poster.”
Example: My Fantage username is princess_moomoo and casey_cow101 gave me a Fantageville poster.
You will get 15 points for each person you handed a poster to! They must comment the sentence for you to get your points though, so make sure they do that!
Do not comment yourself to earn points, that is cheating. Again, all cheaters will be disqualified from all future contests.
7. If you are a blogger, you may NOT copy this contest idea, or change it slightly then make it your own. This was princess_moomoo’s idea, and you may not steal it from us. If you do, then sad to say, you must be pretty desperate to get viewers -_-
What if I don’t have a printer?
You can post the poster on your blog, Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc or email it to your friends. Just MAKE SURE you tell them to comment their username and your username on this post, so you can get points!
Have fun, and thanks for advertising Fantageville!