So I have finally finished recording all the points for the FV games. If your points are not recorded, it means you did not email me challenges following the proper requirements listed in the instructions for task 2. Anyway, it seems a LOT of people were eliminated from this challenge, so thanks to all who joined and participated! I have rearranged the teams so that there are an equal number of people on each team. People who are eliminated:
Archive for the ‘FV Games/Contests’ Category
To all the participants of the Fantageville Games,
I’m sorry I haven’t updated in quite a few days. I have been extremely busy 😦 Now I added 5 new challenges and extended the time for Task 2 until July 28th, 2014. Thank you guys for being so patient! I will probably add 5 more challenges tomorrow, I just couldn’t think of any today. As of now, all points are also updated.
It seems a lot of people haven’t been participating. I know I said I would eliminate the people with the lowest number of points, but I change my mind on that. Now the new rules is: if you don’t participate in this task, YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED. Also, the 2 people from each team with the lowest score will be eliminated. ALSO, the person with the highest score from each team will win something that will benefit them in the next task. I hope this is enough incentive to participate more 🙂
Hey guys! Sorry I’m a day late with the Fantageville Games, but the team names have officially been selected now! The 2nd task will now commence! I personally find this task quite interesting :> Don’t forget to read all instructions precisely and accurately. And remember, failure to follow rules will lead to disqualification! Check out all the details on The 5th Fantageville Games page here.
Good luck! And may the odds be EVER in your favor!
WELCOME TO THE 5TH EVER FANTAGEVILLE GAMES, hosted by Angela 🙂
Inspired by the Hunger Games, these games are made to trick, challenge, and test your intellectual and creative abilities! In these games, 5 teams consisting of an equal number of Fantagians will FIGHT TO THE DEATH. Just kidding. They will all compete in challenges, and at the end of each challenge, the same number of players from each team will be eliminated. The last 5 players will then… FIGHT TO THE DEATH. Just kidding again. The last 5 players will compete in an extremely difficult challenge until there is only 1 player left, the winner!
#GrammarNazi Contest Results
I will be deleting all comments for this contest on Friday, since some people might get the wrong idea if they don’t know about the contest.
Sorry it took so long, there were over 700 comments for the Grammar Nazi total, and I had to check each one to see if it counted or not! It was painfully long, but I’m so glad I got it done 🙂
I deleted comments that didn’t count, here are the guidelines that I moderated your comments by:
HI EVERYONE I HAVE COME BACK (ALIVE) FROM FINALS!! 😀
Thanks, Angela, for posting the events n’ stuff 🙂
I plan to update these things:
1. Vintage Gold History page (I took screenshots, I just have to add them)
2. Green Ville Bills (won’t take long, I already have the password in mind, I just hafta hide them all)
3. Think about the Speak Your Mind page and how to make it more convenient for me to look at your answers
4. That’s all for now, no need to get ahead of myself xP Although finals are over, I still have English homework, yep.
I forgot to tell you guys the answers for task 2 and 3! Scroll to the bottom 🙂
Hi guys, got back from my 1 week break! I am proud to say that I’m all caught up with my homework, so time to blog again!
I’m sure you FV Games contestants have been waiting for this (sorry I’m so late!) so here’s the post! I will be making a huge Fantage updates post after this as well, so stay tuned!
Task 4 FreeRice scores have been entered. I screenshotted everyone’s score from our FreeRice page on Sunday, March 9, 3:50 PM FST. Yes, the task was supposed to have ended a bit earlier, but I forgot, and Daylight Savings Time confused everything. So I gave you a couple of extra hours [: The screenshots are below, if you want to see what I based your scores off of.
Yes, Task 3 still does not end until Saturday 3/1 11:59 PM Fantage Time, don’t worry.
However, since I want as much time as possible for Task 4 and I don’t want to drag out this contest for too long, Task 4 will be released right now.
So, if you are currently still in the Fantageville Games, please see the new Task 4 page and get started!
To the rest of my viewers who are not participating, you can check it out; anyone can do it, and it would make a difference to the world if you did.
ALSO. If you were eliminated from any past task and you really want to get back in, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!! Please read the page!
We’ve received well over 100 yes votes for our Fantageville Games poll, the game is on!
I’ve just finished making the contest page with all the information. Click here to visit it.
The page will remain at the top of our blog throughout the games, for your convenience.
Now go sign up!
Yes, I know that this post is longer than the Wall of China (jk) but it will be worth your time, ok? Read everything!
Thank you Fantage, for another boring event. *Applause* Come on, even I can think of something better than a “snowman showdown” between two fictional characters. Why not have a showdown between us users?
Anyway, that’s not what this post is about. I won’t be ranting about Fantage’s lack of imagination for lines and lines, that would pollute the atmosphere with more boredom. Instead, this post is about the history of the United States Constitution, and how the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Amendments was passed!
The Constitution of the United States was formed due to the inadequacy of–
NAW JK JK JK
What This Post is Really About
Hi everyone! I’m really sorry I haven’t been posting lately, I have been SUPER busy. So anyway, I finally counted all the votes and these are the winners for each category!
Biggest Fantageville Fan:
Entry 1: Dear Fantageville, I am your #1 fan!!! To be honest, I am a 13 year old girl, with cancer. Although I was cured from Ewing Sarcoma 2 months ago, I couldn’t go to school, couldn’t meet up and laugh with my friends, or go swimming and go to parks in the summer either. Whenever I stayed home, I always went onto your blog, looking at the cheats, smiling at your posts, and chatting with amazing people on your XAT chat. To me, your blog was my getaway. Somewhere where I could meet people, enter breath-taking contests, and faint, since your drawings are just ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! You both were so creative with blog ideas, and I love how you would update your blog theme to the seasons and holidays! I would always wake up, and check my email for new emails about your blog posts. I wish I could meet you to show you HOW much I love your blog! Like, I get so upset since I can’t show you how much I love it, even though you totally deserve it! For those who gave out the passwords for the Ville Bill, they don’t deserve anything. I believe that you worked SO hard, and you don’t deserve them ruining your blog :”( But I wanted you guys to know, that your still my FAVORITE BLOG.EVER. EVEN TO THE MOON AND BACK!!! 😀 ❤ I really wish I could submit art or something, but I can’t since I’m so busy with my hospital appointments. Good news, I have my last surgery on the 26th, which is your deadline! I really wish I could win this category, since nothing good has really happened for the past 1 year… But anyways, thanks for always being here, when I’m feeling down. LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANKS! ❤ MUCH LOVE, FROM CANADA!
HOW TO VOTE
You may only vote for ONE person in EACH category. To vote, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with each category name and the number of the entry you want to vote for in that category. Make the subject of the email “Fantageville Awards Voting” with your username. One person may only vote for each category once. If these steps are not followed, your vote will not count.
Biggest Fantageville Fan:
All our wonderful viewers, welcome to the first ever Fantageville Awards! This wonderful event is similar to the Oscar Awards; it consists of many categories that you can win, such as biggest fan or best fanart. In these categories, you will compete with one another to create something or do something involving skill. Then, we will post submissions for each category on here and the audience can vote for a winner in each category. What do you win? Well besides the glory and fame, you also get recognition by us, Moomoo and Casey. It’s just a fun and simple event for you, the viewers, to get more hands-on involvement with the blog! These categories are very open-ended, so be creative!
Here are the rules:
1. You can submit only one submission for each category.
2. You can only win in one category.
3. You can only vote for one submission in each category.
Trade n sell is closing tomorrow, so I guess my selling spree is over! It also means it’s time for the raffle!
Clover: 5 entries +1 bonus for using PayPal
Sunnyday: 5 entries
Angel: 4 entries +1 bonus for using PayPal
Anna: 5 entries
Ashley: 20 entries
Lilly: 10 entires +1 bonus for using PayPal
Mira: 5 entries
So the winner for the recoloring section is…
And for the editing section…
Comment on this post or email me at email@example.com to claim your prizes!!!
And here are the entries for the Recolor/Editing Contest.
*Update: I (princess_moomoo) have made a Google Doc containing all of the entries to avoid having a SUPER long post that messes up the home screen. To everyone, you do NOT need a gmail to view the Doc, all you need is the link. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u0ErEOUMBfvQ9_FY6VXKJiYqtrdNakOi__nVAUK3R0Q/edit?usp=sharing
Rules on Voting:
1. Must email me ONE number from BOTH the editing and recoloring sections at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cannot vote for yourself! If you try to trick me and vote for yourself, you will be disqualified.
3. Ends on July 10th at 1 pm Pacific time/ 4 pm Eastern time
4. Vote for the one that looks the best, not the one that you know belongs to a friend, because if a edit/recolor that wins is NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I will not let them win.
5. If you entered the contest, when you are voting, you have to tell me which number is your entry.
6. No asking people to vote for you, or else you will be disqualified!
7. YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE WHAT NUMBER ENTRY YOU ARE, OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
*NEW CHANGE IN RULE NUMBER 3
Hey guys it’s Casey!
I realized we haven’t had contests or anything lately…so I have brought to you one!
This is an editing/recoloring contest, no drawing. Editing is changing the position or the physical features of your avatar, and recoloring is changing the colors of the features on your avatar.
1. Only 1 entry per person.
2. It has to be on the computer, no hand drawings.
3. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE PICTURE
4. Can only do editing OR recoloring, can’t do both!
5. If you are recoloring a picture, you must at least recolor hair, clothes, and board.
6. Board must be in the picture.
7. No plagarism or copying, if we have found out you copied, you will be disqualified.
–Time Slot: June 25, 2013- July 3, 2013
–Email entries to email@example.com
–One edit and one recolor will be chosen as winners.
–Viewers will vote for best entries
Pack 2(Members and Nonmembers):
It came out. Yea. Check the page.
No more entries for the last time.
The 3rd Challenge is out, so go check out the “1st Fantageville Games” Page for more details. Read it carefully before you ask questions.
P.S. Moomoo, People on Fantage might be asking you to take a picture with them saying “Fantage” so please say yes.
The 2nd Challenge in the Fantageville Games has been posted on the page. The eliminated contestants have been crossed out, there are no exceptions to get back in the game!
Due Sunday March 2nd
The 1st Challenge has come out!
Head to the page, 1st Fantageville Games, at the bottom to check it out!
SIGN-UPS FOR GAMES ARE OFFICIALLY OVER, ALL TEAMS ARE FULL.
I REPEAT, ALL TEAMS ARE FULL.
Ladies, Gentlemen, welcome to the 1st ever Fantageville Games!
What? You don’t know what the Fantageville Games are? Well let me tell you! 2-4 teams consisting of 5-10 Fantagians fight for the prize. Only one person will win!
This is how we do it. There will be 4 primary challenges, which are secret and to be revealed when the challenge begins. When each challenge is finished, the audience aka Fantageville fans will vote who shall be out, 1-2 every round. Or for different challenged, the slowest will be voted off. When there is one player left standing in each team, those 4 will do one last challenge. And the winner gets all the glory and fame! And the prize. This is a game that will require a pretty long time, and a lot of commitment…so are you up for it?
What?? More detail??? Fine. Each challenge requires some type of skill…artistic skill, thinking skills, searching skills, etc. Of course we will not tell you the challenges now! The judging will be based on:
-precision and accuracy
-how much you actually tried!
And of course the prize! Now why would you join if there is no incentive for it! Well anyway, the prize will be:
Red Celebrity Crown for girls…
Now this entire game is hosted by casey_cow101…unless princess_moomoo would like to help *cough cough* haha well then…so don’t go running off to moomoo for help!
Here’s how you enter…
Sorry all the teams are full, no exceptions! Better luck next time!
IMPORTANT: After you sign up for the Games, everything will be posted on the page here, like updates, winners, losers, polls.
Check VERY OFTEN for updates, on this post and on the page. You don’t know when things will change…
Anyway Good Luck everyone!
Happy Fantageville Games!
And may the odds be EVER in your favor!©
©this idea is a copyrighted idea of fantageville and casey_cow101. anyone who copies without permission will be strictly penalized.©
Everyone has been asking us for a new contest, and I just happened to have a brand new, super cool idea for one, so here goes!
Who can enter this contest?
Anyone! However, adult supervision is recommended, so please let your parents see this first.
What do I do to enter and compete?
1. Click here and print out our poster. You might want to ask your parents first before using too much ink, it’s expensive stuff!
2. Write your Fantage username very small in the corner of the poster with pen so I know that poster is yours.
3. Bring some tape and go to a place where lots of kids will see them. Below is a list of example places. Just tape the poster in a place easy to see.
4. Take a picture of the poster you taped as proof, and leave it there so other kids will see it as they pass by.
5. You can print out as many copies as you want, to help spread the word of Fantageville around your neighborhood. Make sure to take a picture of each poster you taped, as proof!
6. Send each picture proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I win?
Each picture proof you email us is worth points!
-1 poster printed out in color taped down is worth 10 points
-1 poster printed out in black and white and taped down is worth 8 points.
*There is still one more way you can earn points, keep reading
This contest will end on January 31, so make sure you send in your picture proofs before that day, or they will not count!
Casey and I will count up the points, and we will announce the winner on Febuary 8, at the latest.
What are the prizes?
1st place will get to choose first, 2nd place chooses second, and 3rd place gets the remaining prize.
-The Members/Rare Accounts password (*If you are a hacker/banner, I can remove you from the page. Please respect the accounts)
-Become Moderator on Fantageville XAT Chat (*I can remove you if you do not behave)
-The solution to the next 3 hints for the Members/Rare Accounts password
1. Make sure you go to places that you know well, do NOT wander off by yourself without a parent! The library would probably be the safest choice.
2. Your school will most likely NOT allow you to post advertisements all over the campus, so please do NOT do that!! Instead, just pass out posters to your friends and anyone else that plays Fantage.
3. Remember to leave the poster where you taped it down. You won’t get any points if you just take random pictures then take down the poster afterward. That is cheating, and I will definitely know if you did that. All cheaters will be disqualified from future contests, so do not cheat!
4. Have you ever seen those “Lost Dog” posters on lamp posts? You can do the same thing with our Fantageville poster! So, if you walk to school, walk your dog, go for a stroll with friends, walk to stores, etc, you can tape down the posters on lampposts too!
5. Do not tape like, 10 posters right next to each other on a wall, thinking you will get 100 points for that. That’s a waste of paper, and completely pointless. Please spread out your posters before you tape them, to save trees.
6. Each person you hand the poster to is worth points as well! But, I don’t want you to take a picture of them, because that is intruding on their privacy, even if I am the only person that will see it. Just tell them to comment the following sentence on this post:
“My Fantage username is __________ and __________ gave me a Fantageville poster.”
Example: My Fantage username is princess_moomoo and casey_cow101 gave me a Fantageville poster.
You will get 15 points for each person you handed a poster to! They must comment the sentence for you to get your points though, so make sure they do that!
Do not comment yourself to earn points, that is cheating. Again, all cheaters will be disqualified from all future contests.
7. If you are a blogger, you may NOT copy this contest idea, or change it slightly then make it your own. This was princess_moomoo’s idea, and you may not steal it from us. If you do, then sad to say, you must be pretty desperate to get viewers -_-
What if I don’t have a printer?
You can post the poster on your blog, Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc or email it to your friends. Just MAKE SURE you tell them to comment their username and your username on this post, so you can get points!
Have fun, and thanks for advertising Fantageville!
And the winner of the Halloween Contest is…
ME! haha just kidding…
Reply to my email to comfirm with me and I will go confer with moomoo. This was her really good entry.
Congrats! And thank you all for entering, you were really good!!!