This has finally been released! Although Fantage was unnecessarily late in doing so, let’s just put that behind and be thankful that they did this in the first place!
How to Refund
Go to Uptown and click on this wonderful green sign
Click on any item to see how many stars/ecoins you can get for refunding. You will receive a refund once you press GET PAID and confirm.
How to Make the Best of This
Remember that you can only refund up to 10 items, so don’t waste them on items that will barely get you any ecoins/stars!
Look through everything on the list first, and decide which ones have the highest pay.
I made a detailed list to plan out what I would sell. This is what mine looks like, it makes it SO much easier to decide which items to sell! You can do something like this too.
Don’t forget about the items you are wearing right now! They won’t show up on the list until you take them off, so wear some random costume for now that you know you won’t/cannot return.
I just noticed that Fantage has added moodies into the list too. That makes me think, maybe they will add houses and pets later on too! You should keep one or two refunds for now, in case they decide to do this.
Things You Should Take Note of
1. If you were ever hacked and had all of your ecoins/stars stolen, this is the perfect way to get them all back!
2. If you took part in something that involved a huge transfer of ecoins/stars, these will count in the refunds too! For example, I once needed to transfer 25,000 ecoins to a friend as payment. She posted a worthless item for 25,000 ecoins so I could buy it. Since refunds have been released, I get these 25,000 ecoins back!
3. This will last until December 18, so make sure to use up all 10 item refunds, or they will be wasted!
4. If you refund an item, that item will be TAKEN OUT of your inventory, there is NO way you can get it back. So make sure that the item you are refunding is one you don’t want anymore!!
5. If you refund an item, the person that you originally paid will not lose any money. Nobody will lose any money from these refunds.
6. If you bought an item back when TnS was still open and then sold it, you cannot refund it. You can only refund items that are CURRENTLY in your inventory.
7. Don’t hesitate in refunding an item just because it’s “popular” or “valuable,” because there is no such thing anymore. Chances are, it will be sold later on at Vintage Gold, so if you can get a huge amount of money for it, then go for it! Only keep an item if YOU think it’s pretty, not what other people think.
8. Remember that ecoins will always be worth more than stars, so if you are trying to decide between a starred item and an ecoined item to refund, I recommend the ecoined one!
9. Remember that if you sell items from Orion, your rares medal will drop accordingly.
10. Don’t sell too fast, or it might start glitching, like the charity event. Keep track of how many ecoins/stars you have at all times, to make sure you were paid correctly.