Looks like there will be TONS of new updates this month, so I will definitely be posting more than once. That’s why I will number all the posts 🙂
About Anniversary Month
The month of April is a grand celebration. Log in daily to find out what’s new!
First, you can buy the Anniversary Item at Downtown. For Members (pretty much everyone, since we’re all members now xD), it’s 2,500 ecoins/5,000 stars. Remember that if you buy any member item with stars, you won’t be able to wear it once you’re a non again.
There is also a huge giveaway! You don’t need to officially enter, if you meet the requirements, you are automatically in for the raffle.
Click here to learn more, from Fantage’s blog!
Free Membership Week
Everyone that joined before April 4, 2014 will get one free week of Premium Membership! If you were a non before this week, remember these things (if you were already a member, just skip this part):
- Every member item you buy with stars this week will be greyed out once this week is over, since you will be returning to a non. This includes all Member clothing/accessories/board, pets, moodies, houses, etc.
- If you level up a Member medal this week, the levels will be stored for when you become a Member again in the future. The only reason your level drops after you become a non again is because the Member medals are greyed out and don’t count if you’re a non.
Also, if you were a non, take advantage of this opportunity!! Here’s a list of stuff you should do:
- Catch seahorses and level up your medal! There is a glitch: the max seahorse medal for nons is 50, but if you become a member and go to 200 (the max for mems), it stays at 200 EVEN IF YOU GO BACK TO A NON! BUT: make sure NOT to catch any more seahorses once you’re a non again, or it will automatically go back to 50. I accidentally did this T_T
- Go to Top Model’s and receive your FREE Fashion Show Starter pack. Yes, you won’t be able to wear this once you’re a non, but it’s still cool to have it in your inventory 🙂 Click here for more cool things you can do inside the VIP Lounge at Top Model’s
- Collect your free monthy premium gift at Downtown, between Le Shop and Stellar Salon! Yes, for those of you who have never bought membership, Premium Members get free monthy gifts, and some of them actually look pretty cool xD Again, you can’t wear this once you’re a non, but still cool item to keep.
- Max some of your Member medals. They won’t show when you’re a nonmember like the seahorse medal, but you can still level them up in case you ever become a member again. This includes the Game medal (max is 94), Top Model’s Fashion Show, and Daily Quiz.
- Level up super quickly by exchanging stickers with a friend. This cheat is on the How to Level Up Fast page. Speaking of which, check out some of the other things I have on there! 🙂
- If you have a BUNCH of unused starred gems in Orion’s Rare Finds, use them up! Even if you don’t like the items, you can always sell them at Lucky Bob’s for stars. This will level up your Rarity Medal (which is a Member medal; it will be greyed out once you’re a non again). Thanks icyblue111 and ashla!
- You can finally use the double star coupons while playing games (thanks ashla)! They only cost 5 stars each, but they DOUBLE the gems you receive. It’s a good idea to start the Cosmic Bingo after you get these coupons, so you can earn bingo chips while getting a bunch of stars 🙂
- Do the Cosmic Bingo if you haven’t already! You get a free chip, you won’t have ANY ads, AND you get to use double star coupons.
- I heard that there was a glitch for houses. Buy a member house with stars, sell the nonmember house at Lucky Bob’s, so when you’re a non again, the member house will stay. Not sure if this works! Thanks anonymous person on Ask!
- Also, I heard from several comments that all skin tones and eye colors are free at The Palm (at the beach), check it out!
Fantage Comet – A New World
Looks like we will soon be able to play Fantage on our iPads/tablets soon, AND get exclusive prizes!
This is a bit unfair to people that don’t have any tablets, but I guess Fantage really wants to spread word of their game. Updates will be posted once this is released!
What’s Going On? Red Smoke Everywhere!
The red smoke has evolved! Click here for the update
If you look on the map, there are red smokepits on the Island, the Oasis, the Carnival, the Castle, the Wizard’s Domain, and Creature Area!
When you visit one of those areas, there will be a huge, scary-looking smoke pit.
My guess is that there might be a new mission soon! Either that, or an event. Be on the lookout for updates, I will post about it!
Become an Expert
Click here for the updated post once you’re done reading this section, I figured out how this works.
Go to Mt. Fantage to take a test and see if you have what it takes to become a Fantage Expert! You must have played for at least 30 days and be at least level 20 to take the test (obviously a newbie can’t be an expert).
Ok if you read my blog, then you will have what it takes. Because I’m gonna give you the answers right here 😀
How do you level up the Expert Fantagian medal?
Teaching beginners how to have fun in Fantage.
How do you add buddies?
Click “Add buddy” from their IDFone.
What does it mean when your text is red?
The chat was filtered and others cannot see it.
How do you hatch Pets?
Using the lamp and heater in your Barn.
Where do you get Rare Items?
Orion’s Rare Finds.
How do you get more Stars?
How do you ignore Fantagians who are being mean or rude?
Click “Ignore” from their IDFone.
How do you check another player’s Level?
Click on them to open their IDFone.
After you answer these questions correctly (you’re welcome), you will get a level 1 Fantage Expert medal and a tour guide costume (looks like a “sassy show-off costume” to me, but okayyyy!)
The medal guide says that the max for this medal is 10, and it is for both Nonmembers and Members! Which makes sense: some of us nonmembers are very expert.
Make sure notifications are on, just click on the desk at Mt. Fantage, the same place where you took the quiz.
Haha my only thought is, they should automatically make us bloggers Super Experts. Because who knows more about Fantage than us?
And that’s all for this post! It was super long, but there will be MORE coming!