All our wonderful viewers, welcome to the first ever Fantageville Awards! This wonderful event is similar to the Oscar Awards; it consists of many categories that you can win, such as biggest fan or best fanart. In these categories, you will compete with one another to create something or do something involving skill. Then, we will post submissions for each category on here and the audience can vote for a winner in each category. What do you win? Well besides the glory and fame, you also get recognition by us, Moomoo and Casey. It’s just a fun and simple event for you, the viewers, to get more hands-on involvement with the blog! These categories are very open-ended, so be creative!
Here are the rules:
1. You can submit only one submission for each category.
2. You can only win in one category.
3. You can only vote for one submission in each category.
4. You must turn in submissions by the due date, no exceptions!
5. You must remove all names/usernames from submissions to keep them anonymous for voting.
6. Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Fantageville Awards”. In the email, include your username and the category name and number that you are entering.
7. If your submission does not follow all the rules described above and below, you will be disqualified with no second chances or reminders for that category.
So here are the categories:
1. Biggest Fantageville Fan: Do anything(literally) to show that you are the biggest fan of Fantageville. It cannot be related to any of the other categories(such as fanart or banner). You must be able to email it to me. It does not have to be just a drawing or a poster or something, be creative!
2. Most Fashionable Fantagian: In real life, dress up with an outfit that is similar/the same as one on Fantage. Take a picture and email it to me, along with your Fantagian wearing that same outfit. The Fantagian does not have to be your own.
3. Best Fantage Fan-artist: Design original fan-art for a Fantage character. Must be original. One character only. You may use a character template if you want. You may also redraw Fantage characters.
4. Fantage Class Clown: Come up with a meme or a short comic strip related to Fantage that is amusing and humorous. You can also do jokes, videos, or anything that is funny.
5. Most Creative Fantagian: For this category, you can literally do anything original and creative. Think outside of the box. It must be related to Fantage. You must be able to email it to me.
6. Best Fantageville Banner: Create a banner/header for Fantageville like the one at the top of every page. Winning banner might be used. Must be 938 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.
Submissions are due November 26th at 3 PM pacific time(6 PM eastern time)
*Note from MooMoo: The 23 or so people who commented on the Red Ville Bill page BEFORE TODAY will be eligible for 25 bonus points. People that commented November 16 or later will not receive the bonus points, because the passwords were given away earlier by someone on XAT, and anyone could easily have found the page by cheating. Sorry if you actually worked for it, we have no way of telling otherwise. If you are one of the 23 who commented on the page, please tell Angela this when you email her your submission. People that did not comment but supposedly found the password will not receive points, because again, we have no way of telling whether you found it honestly or not. Angela will check the comments before giving you your bonus 25 points.