Want to see my entry? Click here to go to the post!
Need some tips? See the updates at the bottom of this post!
Fantage has released a new video contest along with the new avatar expressions!
Here is the information, taken from a sign at Downtown:
Although Fantage probably won’t let me win again, I will still be entering.
Once again, I will be working alone, not because I am anti-social (lol) but because I do all movie edits in PowerPoint. All of the speech bubbles that you saw in the last video were edited, so I could add proper punctuation without worrying about the chat filters. Working with someone else and coordinating is just too complicated.
I might not be on the blog as much due to this, and art requests will be paused for now.
Hope you all have fun in this, and good luck to you all!
TIP: Make sure you’re not wearing bunny nose when you’re doing this, or the new expressions will make it look as if you’re EATING it xD
P.S. If you haven’t watched my video from the last contest, click here!
Here are some tips!
- Don’t sit at your computer trying to think of a story line. You’ll get your spark of inspiration easier when you’re walking around and seeing changes of scenery (e.g. walking your dog, doing the dishes, doing the laundry) than if you’re sitting in front of a bright computer screen.
- Do NOT make a romance video. It might sound all blissful and happy to you, but to your audience– the ADULTS that run Fantage– they will think it cheesy and unimaginative.
- Even though Fantage didn’t mention it this time, videos that contain advertising and/or copyrighted material will be disqualified! Copyrighted material includes music, so don’t put it into your video!
- Make your title unique. It is, after all, the first impression Fantage staff will have on your video. If you do something boring like “Mary and the Dog”… Zzzzzzzzz
- Think outside of the box. Don’t just have your Fantagians talk nonstop for the entire movie. Change the scenery, add twists and surprises, integrate humor, or even edit the video to make it extra interesting, if you know how to.
- Get to the point. Don’t make a conversation drag on, and most importantly, don’t have long, weird pauses that don’t fit. Try and edit those parts out.
These are just MY tips and what I think will make a good video. You do not have to listen to any my tips, they are just my opinion!