It’s Thursday, Cookie Man and Cupcake Chaos updates have been posted too!
Lots of Candyland-looking new Limited Items! The Ice Cream Hat looks like you got pooped on by a bird with a very bad tummy ache, and the Twizzler Hair looks like a wig some villain in a movie would wear… Just my opinion though [:
Buying stuff from the cart will give you around 350 tickets! ~Amber, from the comments, thanks!
There is actually no other cart! Yay, we don’t have to waste our ecoins buying costumes to catch colored stuff! 😀
Chocolate Fountain Dip
*I don’t think there is any purpose to this, it will not give you stars/tickets
You can find the Chocolate Fountain at the Carnival and Castle Entrance. I took this picture at the Castle Entrance since there was nobody there, but I recommend going to the Carnival one, that’s where everything in this event is happening!
Just walk into it, and you will change into one of these random costumes! Nonmembers can do this too!
To change it, just walk away from the fountain, and go back in. You don’t even have to leave the location!
Remember that you don’t actually own these costumes, it will come off if you leave the location. BUT, you can get the Apple, Ice Cream Cone, Graham Cookie, and Strawbery at the ticket booth (explained later). You can also get the Chocolate Bar from Orion, and the Ice Cream Sunday from the Costume Shop.
You do NOT need to dip into the Chocolate Fountain to play. Just click on the Cookie House at the far right of the Carnival.
You will have to wait for the last game to finish and for enough people to join. This will take 1 minute at most.
When the game starts, you will be given a team color.
Then, cookies will start POURING down! To collect them, you have to CLICK on it. If you’ve done it right, it will zoom toward your team’s cookie jar and turn your team’s color.
There will be a BIG cookie too! It will explode into smaller pieces, you can click these pieces for extra points!
At the end, winning team gets around 30 – 40 tickets. Losing team gets around 4. Premium members get twice this amount.
If your team wins, there will be tickets in the air for you to collect. You don’t have to click on them, either hover your mouse over them, or do nothing. They will zoom towards you at the end anyway.
Cookie Crunch Cheats/Tips
1. Notice that the losing team still gets 4 tickets. You can just leave your Fantagian inside the Cookie house, go and eat lunch, do your homework, do the laundry, etc. and STILL get tickets! (This is what I’m doing right now, as I’m posting)
2. Don’t click on the Big Cookie. You don’t need to click on it to break, it will, by itself, once it hits the ground. Clicking on the bigger cookie before it breaks won’t get you points.
3. If you have a Pen Pad/Tablet, use it! It’s a lot easier to click with it, and you won’t have to annoy people around you with constant mouse clicking sounds xD
4. DON’T go to a full server. More cookies collected as a team does NOT equal more tickets. You can clearly see that from the picture below. Empty servers are easier because it won’t lag your computer, and there are less people to compete with. I get 40 tickets each time in the empty servers, since it’s so much easier to win there!
Ticket Booth is at the Carnival, between Putt Putt Revolution and Go Cart.
You can check how many tickets you have at the top.
Here are all the prizes that Mems AND Nons can get:
The bag of stars really isn’t worth it, you can get 150 stars easily from playing regular games. Don’t waste your tickets on it!
Also, the medal is for Nons and Mems. Nons can level it up to 10, Mems up to 20.
“When you buy the medal with 3,000 tickets; you are automatically have the max points for that medal (example I got 10 points for that medal since i’m a non).” ~ xxhemi, from the comments, thanks!
Here are the Member Only prizes:
Note that some of them released LATER, either on the 23rd (Monday) or the 26th (Thursday). The color of the ticket, I think, just indicates how expensive it is. The brown one is the least, the silver one is middle, and the gold ones are most expensive.
Chocolate Tree Locations ~ NEW
It’s Monday, and the Chocolate Tree has been released! You don’t get any stars or tickets for doing this, it’s just for fun.
The tree is at 3 locations. The Beach (left of splash), the Lighthouse (far right), and the Forest (far left).
Click on the chocolate candy for an effect!
How to Play Cupcake Chaos Mini Game
1. Look at the customer’s order in the speech bubble.
2. Click the cupcake color they want from the shelf on the left. My costumer wants pink!
3. Click the icing color they want underneath. My customer wants pink! *For the white icing, click on the blue can.
4. Click on the topping they want last. You can only click on the toppings once you’ve finished spraying the icing.
5. You can check your progress on the serving plate on the right, make sure you’ve matched your customer’s order.
6. Finally, click on your customer’s DISH to serve them.
If you messed up along the way, click on the trash can on the bottom right hand corner to start over the cupcake.
If you’re fast, you will get around 50 tickets! This is a LOT faster than the Cookie Crunch game 🙂
Where is the Cookie Man?
I saw him three times, running VERY FAST, to the left and right in Downtown and Uptown.
APPARENTLY, you’re supposed to click on him.
I did, and the only thing that happened was some chocolate chips flew out of him. I didn’t get any tickets or prizes.
Check below for updates, I’m sure Fantage will fix this soon.
Cookie Man Updates
Now, Fantage has added a taunting “Click me!” sign above the Cookie Man. But we STILL can’t click on it.
Oh and btw, that girl in the picture, fantastic175, is a scammer. She tried to scam my celeb and surfer while I was posting. You can even Google her, there are so many posts about her C: This is a good example of what to do if a suspicious person comes up to you and asks to double trade.