Moomoo’s updates are in purple
The things you can do during this event:
There are limited items that can be found in Uptown and Downtown:
You can also buy a new waiter costume and ones from older events.
If you already bought a waiter costume from a previous event, you do NOT need to buy a new one.
There is also a new comic that you can read.
New Stuff on Sea Breeze
On Sea Breeze, you can win prizes for playing Jelly Shuffle during this event.
Don’t know how to play? Want tips? Click here for our old post.
ALSO. Is anyone else having difficulty playing because it’s SO laggy? Mine was, and I found out it was because of the ad. I just turned ad mode off by clicking on the settings. Maybe that will help.
There is also a new game on Sea Breeze called High Dive.
Here are the instructions:
Basically, you wait till the bar goes up to the red, and click your space bar to jump off the diving board. Then it tells you specific arrow keys to press to do tricks. If you miss one, you fail the dive. It’s very simple.
Also, there is a new menu inside Chez Fantage, the restaurant.
The more you serve, the more you level up. And with the new cleaning costume, you can get extra stars from cleaning dirty dishes from tables.
This is the Chez Fantage medal. Nonmembers can level it up to 20, and Premium Members can level it up to 50.
Don’t know how to serve food? Click here for our post from a long long time ago, scroll down until you see “How to Serve Food at the Restaurant”
Also, I think there’s some sort of glitch with the Chez Fantage medal. I have 2 of them, and this guy has 5…
Tips For Serving Food
1. If someone served the customer before you could get to them and you’re holding a dish of food that nobody wants, get rid of it by exiting the restaurant and going back in.
2. If the restaurant is REALLY full, it’s easier to use your arrow keys to get to the table. When you’re close enough, click on the table.
3. It’s really annoying if another waiter gets to the customer before you, so serve someone that doesn’t have a waiter walking towards them.
4. Don’t go in a really full server, or you’ll be competing against too many other waiters. But, don’t go in an empty server, or there will be nobody to serve. Go in a moderately full server.
5. All waiter costumes are the same, you do not need to buy a premium member one, there is no difference.