*This post has been updated a couple of times, check it often*
Due to many complaints, Casey and I have made several major changes to Fantageville’s XAT chat box. We feel that these changes will allow all users to have a better time on our chat.
1. The chat has been reset, meaning all Moderators, Members, Owners, AND banned users have been made guest again. If you were banned forever, we are giving you a second chance to redeem yourself. We hope that you will use this privilege wisely.
2. We will be promoting people to the rank of Moderator more frequently now, because there has been a lot of rule breakers on the chat lately. I will be deleting the Report button, the Moderators will be enough. We are looking for people that never break the rules themselves and come on to the chat very often to be moderators. DO NOT ASK TO BE MOD PLEASE.
3. As suggested by Casey, we will follow the example of most XAT chats by making everyone Member
4. Casey is currently working on a new Rules banner. The punishments will be less strict.
5. Casey and I (we are the only owners on the chat) will ALWAYS have an orange icon next to our names. If there is no orange icon, then it is not us.
6. Because the XAT group chat page (xat.com/fantageville) always glitches, and because many people are unable to locate the XAT on the sidebar of this blog, I have made a whole page just for the XAT. Click here. (This page was made a while ago, but I don’t think many people realized it)
A Note to Moderators
Please make all users Member, EXCEPT for those that have bot names (e.g. WoogleDip, WoogieKins, etc)
*NOTE FROM CASEY… I think bots don’t really do anything, and kicking them makes more come, and also if we are always kicking bots, the chat will be spammed with messages saying “blah blah kicked blah blah reason:bot” but I don’t know if princess_moomoo will agree…
*IN RESPONSE: Ok sure, I still don’t get what bots are, people just keep on telling me to kick them. So yeah, to save time, let’s just ignore them. But you know, the same argument can be made for members, I still do not get the point of them. Many users are complaining, including one of our mods, that we should not have members. You said earlier that everyone hates us because we don’t have members…? We shouldn’t change our chat based on what haters want. We should change it based on what our viewers want. I suggest a poll?
*NOTE FROM CASEY Don’t ban them just because they are from those chats, if they actually break the rules, you can ban them, or else they will just hate us more, and nothing will be solved between us
*ANOTHER RESPONSE: Yes, Casey has been trying to negotiate things with them, and I think she has done a really good job. Once Casey has finished with the rules banner (you’re making it, right?), things will be more clear as to who to ban and who not to
*ANOTHER ANOTHER NOTE FROM CASEY We made up with Fantage Courtney Cakes and some people on Fantage Cheese, so yay!
We hope that these changes will make Fantageville XAT a happier place!