*Note: This entire post is about trading ACCOUNTS, NOT items at Trade n’ Sell!!! Btw, trading ITEMS is absolutely allowed on Fantageville chat!
I hope by now you know that there is a super strict rule on Fantageville chat that says “No trading, giving, selling, or sharing Fantage accounts. Anything that has to do with the transfer of account info is banned”
Well, it seems that most of the time when I get reports, it’s because people are trading accounts.
Which has led me to reconsider my “no trading accounts” rule. Here are my thoughts:
Bad things about trading accounts
- Most of the time, people who offer trades don’t actually have a member account to give
- Scammers usually demand that you say your account info first before they give you theirs, and when they get your account, they go offline without giving you an account back
- Sometimes, scammers do have an account, but its either a newbie or an account with nothing good
- The more people that know about an account, the more likely it will be banned
- I don’t want people trading away my accounts that are on the member accounts page (which is still under construction btw)
Good things about trading accounts
- Most people like trading, so I guess everyone will be happier
- I don’t have to waste my time banning traders
- Not everyone that trades is a scammer, most people just want to experience new accounts
- Maybe people will get along better if trading were allowed
So now you have heard arguments from both sides. It’s time for YOU to make your decision! Vote on the poll below and let your voice be heard. Whichever side has the most votes will determine whether trading will be allowed or banned. I will stop the poll once there is a CLEAR choice.