Did you know that Nonmembers can get pets? You can’t buy the egg at the pet store (since they’re all locked), you have to buy a super expensive pet code with ecoins…
Pet codes are more expensive because you don’t have to wait as long for them to hatch, and they’re the only way nonmembers can get them. Make sure you buy the cheapest one (the 1 hour one). Waiting half an hour less really isn’t worth ecoins. You can buy them at Pet Town or in your Barn!
1. It’s the cheapest pet that’s able to walk outside
*The Pebble family cannot be brought outside, so don’t waste your money on them!
2. You get a super awesome BOARD from the Pet-Locked prizes! All the other Cosmos get accessories… I don’t really care for accessories, but that’s just me 😉
Now, for the advantages of getting a pet:
1. You level up immediately after you buy and hatch that pet.
2. You can FINALLY stop ignoring those tempting (maybe not…) pet treats lying all over the place
3. You can level up your Pet Treat Medal, and finally level up faster (REALLY faster)
4. Bonuses in the Fashion Show!
5. Makes you look like a Member (mehehe…)
And now, it’s even easier to get ecoins. I suggest you save up 1,200 ecoins for a Rocki pet!
I’m starting to look like a member… I bet that if all the members lost their membership right now, I’d look even richer than them… That’s why ecoins are a million times better than membership, they NEVER expire!!! Get ecoins, NOT membership!