Once you’ve gone to the Mission Center and started the mission, go talk to Scarlet.
You will have to play a game several times, where you have to sink 5 moving ships.
Here are some extremely useful tips and tricks:
1. You don’t have to buy upgrades to win this! I am a non-member, so I have no choice but to play without upgrades. I am able to do this easily; you can too, if you follow these tips.
2. This is not a guessing game. The moving green skulls mark the location of the ships. When firing, do not aim exactly at it, or you will miss it (since it’s a moving target). You have to time it correctly.
For example, if it’s moving downward (as shown by the red arrow), click where my mouse is, and you should hit it. You will get the hang of this.
3. Pay attention to your missile supply. Once it’s ready, use it, don’t waste time!
4. Once you’ve begun to sink a ship, focus on it and finish it off before trying to sink another one.
5. Once you’ve reached the level where you are allowed the red rocket missile (this can be used by non-members too) don’t use it as your only resort. You should be using your smaller missile as you wait for the bigger one to reload (since the bigger one takes a long time).
6. When you do use the big rocket missile, aim it where there’s a lot of ships clustered together (if possible). One hit from this rocket will sink it instantly, so if you hit more than one, you can sink 2 ships in one shot!
Every time you win the game, talk to Scarlet aftarward. You will never have to leave the Mission Center.
You will have to play this game for a total of… A think 5 or so times (correct me if I’m wrong). In the end, NONMEMBERS GET NOTHING WOOOOW… Not even some kind of badge or prize…